Registered Nurse - Northern Territory
About the business
WorkPac Health & Social Care Group are a leading provider of recruitment services within the health care industry. We are proud to be a people company. We are focused on you. Our core business is the attraction, selection and career management of talented registered nurses. We have ongoing casual, temporary and permanent opportunities with a wide range of public and private clients in rural and remote, hospital, aged care and corrections settings. Our aim is to give the best service possible, and for this we need the best people.
About the role
WorkPac have a variety of temporary and permanent placement opportunities for Covid 19 Vaccination Clinics and Quarantine Facilities. You will work amongst a large team of vaccination nurses and a broader multidisciplinary team to administer COVID-19 vaccinations to the community. You will assess, triage and administer COVID-19 swabs/testing and vaccinations for quarantine guests within the facility.
Benefits and perks
- Costs for accommodation, travel and flights covered.
- Return flights and meals provided.
- Rotating rosters available.
- Base hourly rate $64 + Shift Allowances.
- PPE and uniform provided.
- Escape the winter
Skills and experience
- Qualification as a Registered Nurse, with extensive experience in Rural and Remote contract work.
- Unconditional and Unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- COVID19 Vaccination (first vaccination at a minimum).
- Flexibility to be able to work across various locations.
- National Police Clearance.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Commonwealth COVID Vaccination modules (Core modules, Pfizer modules & AstraZeneca module) preferred, but not essential
|Job title:||Registered Nurse - Northern Territory|
|Industry:||Nursing: RN and Div 1|
|Salary:||Travel and accommodation provided|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||WorkPac Healthcare|