WorkPac Health and Social Care are seeking experienced RNs to fulfil shifts within Acacia Prison in Wooroloo, Western Australia. Please ensure you research the location of this facility prior to your application and understand that travel will be on top of a 12 hour shift. A fantastic opportunity for those seeking a better work/life balance.
As a WorkPac Health and Social Care RN working in Primary Care you will require the ability to work autonomously to complete medication rounds, conduct clinical assessments, emergency response, conduct post trauma/injury assessments and other primary health care services. This is quite an active role with onsite training provided.
To be successful in this role you will need to be available for a minimum placement of three months, four days per week on 12 hour shifts (0600-1830 or 1800-0630). After this initial placement period the offer to extend will be given to successful candidates.
Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years in Australia as an RN
- ED/Triagemandatory, Corrections experience advantageous
- Bachelor of Nursing and unrestricted AHPRA
- Current First Aid and ALS Certification (Mandatory)
- Current Criminal History Check
- Influenza Vaccination Evidence(not mandatory)
- COVID Vaccination Evidence(minimum 3 doses)
- Work rights in Australia
- Supportive onsite team and training provided!
- 12 hour shifts, 4days/week - GREAT work/life balance!
- Free parking and free lunch!
We recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you want to be part of a growing team then wait no longer, Apply Now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.
|Healthcare and Medical Nursing: RN and Div 1