Registered Nurse - Correctional Facility
WorkPac Health and Social Care are a leading recruiter within the health care industry. We are currently seeking experienced RN's to fulfil agency shifts within correctional facilities and hospitals. We have a variety of shifts on offer.
As an agency RN for WorkPac Health and Social Care you will have the ability to work within correctional facilities. The position is to provide professional care to correction inmates. You will be assisted on your shift with a correctional officer at all times.
Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of 12 months in Australia as an RN
- Bachelor of Nursing and current AHPRA
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Current National Police Clearance
- Influenza Vaccination Evidence
- Work rights in Australia
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Must have own transport and drivers licence
- Attractive Agency Rates
- Agency shifts across Day, Afternoon and Night.
- Uniform and ID badge provided
- A career with us
We recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you want to be part of a growing team wait no longer, Apply Now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.
|Job title:||Registered Nurse - Correctional Facility|
|Industry:||Nursing: RN and Div 1|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||WorkPac Healthcare|