WorkPac Health and Social Care are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced ENs to fulfil shifts within correctional facilities across NSW, and WA and SA.
As a WorkPac Health and Social Care EN working in Primary Care you will be required to complete medication rounds, conduct clinical assessments, emergency response, conduct post trauma/injury assessments and other primary health care services. This is quite an active role with onsite training provided.
Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years in Australia as an EN
- ED/Corrections experience advantageous
- Diploma of Nursing and unrestricted AHPRA
- Current First Aid and BLS Certification (ALS preferred)
- Current National Police Clearance
- Influenza Vaccination Evidence
- COVID Vaccination Evidence
- Work rights in Australia
- Attractive hourly rates!
- Work across numerous facilities in Australia!
- Safe working environment
- Support from the WorkPac team
We recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you want to be part of a growing team then wait no longer, Apply Now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.
|Job title:||Enrolled Nurse|
|Industry:||Nursing: EN and Div 2 Healthcare and Medical|