Registered Nurse (RN) - Perm F/T
WorkPac Health & Social Care, we are a leading provider of recruitment services within the health care industry located in Brisbane. We are currently seeking highly experienced Registered Nurse (RN) for a Permanent Full-time opportunity located in Mackay.
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Registered Nurse for a Permanent Full-time opportunity. You will be required to be able to work autonomously, within a Medical Clinic setting.
Experience & Attributes
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Australia as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Great team player
- Able to attend to emergencies when required
- Adapt to change when required
- Current hold an un-restricted AHPRA
- Acute experience
- Medical Practice experience
- National Police Clearance
- Current Influenza Vaccination
- Attractive rates on offer
- Accommodation provided
- Shifts are Dayshift however there will be periods where on-call is required
- Free Uniform
WorkPac Health & Social Care we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you want to be part of a growing team wait no longer, Apply Now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.
E Jessie.Mandia @ workpac.com
T 07 3039 4504
|Job title:||Registered Nurse (RN) - Perm F/T|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Mackay & Central QLD - Mackay Local, Mackay & Central QLD, Australia|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||WorkPac Healthcare|