Registered Nurse (RN) Aged Care
WorkPac Health & Social Care, we are a leading provider of recruitment services within the health care industry located in Brisbane. We are currently seeking highly experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our growing team.
As an agency Registered Nurse (RN) for WorkPac Health & Social Care, you will have the ability to work within Aged Care facilities across Brisbane. You will provide professional, empathetic care and support to a variety of our key clients. You will be supported by our dedicated recruitment and allocations team and have the flexibility to tell us when you want to work through our app.
Experience & Attributes
- Minimum of 12 months experience in Australia as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Flexibility to be able to work across various locations across Brisbane
- Exceptional communication skills
- Current hold an un-restricted AHPRA
- Aged Care experience
- National Police Clearance
- Current Influenza Vaccination
- Own Transport
- Attractive Agency rates
- Online rostering system to pick your own shifts; you take control of your roster
- Agency shifts across Morning, Afternoon and Night.
- Free Uniform
WorkPac Health & Social Care we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you want to be part of a growing team wait no longer, Apply Now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.
E Jessie.Mandia @ workpac.com
T 07 3039 4504
|Job title:||Registered Nurse (RN) Aged Care|
|Industry:||Aged Care Jobs|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||WorkPac Healthcare|