Registered Nurse (RN) Aged Care
Prime Medical Placements are a proud member of the WorkPac Health & Social Care Group. We are a leading provider of recruitment services within the health care industry located across Adelaide. We are currently seeking highly experienced Registered Nurses (RN) to join our growing team.
As an agency Registered Nurse for Prime Medical Placements, you will have the ability to work within Aged Care facilities across Adelaide. You will provide professional, empathetic care and support to a variety of our key clients. You will be supported by our dedicated recruitment and allocations team and have the flexibility to tell us when you want to work through our app.
Experience & Attributes
- You will need to have a minimum of 1000 paid hours' worth of experience in Australia
- Flexibility to be able to work across various locations across Adelaide
- Exceptional communication skills
- Completion of your Bachelor of Nursing
- Current hold an un-restricted AHPRA
- Follow Safe Manual Handling Practice
- Workplace Fire and emergency
- Infection Control and Prevention
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Immunisation History including Influenza Vaccination Evidence
- Attractive Agency rates
- Online rostering system to pick your own shifts; you take control of your roster
- Agency shifts across Morning, Afternoon and Night.
- Free Uniform
Prime Medical Placements joined the WorkPac Group in March 2017. We recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you want to be part of a growing team wait no longer, Apply Now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.
E Jessie.Mandia @ workpac.com
T 07 3039 4504
|Job title:||Registered Nurse (RN) Aged Care|
|Location:||Regional SA - Adelaide Hills & Barossa, Regional South Australia, Australia|
|Industry:||Nursing: RN and Div 1|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$50 per hour|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||WorkPac Healthcare|