About the business
WorkPac Health & Social Care Group are a leading provider of recruitment services within the health care industry. We are proud to be a people company. We are focused on you. Our core business is the attraction, selection and career management of talented registered nurses. We have ongoing casual, temporary and permanent opportunities with a wide range of public and private clients in rural and remote, hospital, aged care and corrections settings. Our aim is to give the best service possible, and for this we need the best people.
About the role
WorkPac have a variety of temporary and permanent placement opportunities for RN's with hospital and aged care experience. We are supplying for multiple clients across the Darling Downs region, rural and remote Queensland, and the Northern Territory. WorkPac are seeking nurses with experience or specialties in emergency, ICU, acute, renal/dialysis, and mental health.
Benefits and perks
* Ongoing work across a variety of contracts - go somewhere new
* A variety of contract lengths available
* Travel and accommodation provided.
* Rotating rosters available.
* Attractive rates + shift allowances.
Skills and experience
* Qualification as a Registered Nurse, with 2+ years full time equivalent experience
* Unconditional and Unrestricted AHPRA Registration
* Working with children check (or ability to obtain)
* COVID19 Vaccination (first vaccination at a minimum).
* Flexibility to be able to work across various locations.
* National Police Clearance.
* Exceptional communication skills.
|Job title:||Registered Nurse|
|Location:||South East QLD - Southern Suburbs & Logan, South East QLD - Western Suburbs & Ipswich, South East QLD, Brisbane - Southern Suburbs & Logan, Brisbane - Western Suburbs & Ipswich, Brisbane - Northern Suburbs, Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane, Australia|
|Industry:||Nursing: RN and Div 1|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Contact name:||WorkPac Healthcare|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
New South Wales