Prime Medical Placements are a leading recruiter within the health care industry. We are currently seeking experienced Personal Care Workers to fulfil agency shifts within aged care facilities. We have a variety of shifts on offer within the Adelaide hills.
As an agency Personal Care Workers for Prime Medical Placements you will have the ability to work within aged care homes and facilities. The position is to provide professional, empathetic care and support to a variety of our key clients and support them with daily living and activities.
Experience & Attributes
- Minimum of 6 months in Australia as a Personal Care Worker
- Hold a Certificate III in Aged Care or relevant field
- Work rights in Australia
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Certificate III in either Aged Care, Individual Support or Disability
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Current Manual Handling Certificate
- Infection Control and Prevention
- Current National Police Clearance
- Influenza Vaccination Evidence
- Attractive Agency Rates
- Agency shifts across Day, Afternoon and Night.
- Uniform and ID badge provided
A career with us
Prime Medical Placements joined the WorkPac Group in March 2017. We recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you want to be part of a growing team wait no longer, Apply Now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.
08 8100 4800
Prime Medical Placements | WorkPac Heath & Social Care
|Job title:||Personal Carer|
|Location:||Regional SA - Adelaide Hills & Barossa, Regional South Australia, Australia|
|Industry:||Aged Care Jobs|
|Salary:||AU$28 - AU$32 per hour + allowances|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||WorkPac Healthcare|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL