Clinical Care Specialist
WorkPac Health and Social Care are looking for an experienced Clinical Care Specialist to work with a leading aged care provider in Adelaide. As the Clinical Care Specialist, you are an expert in the clinical field and providing guidance and advice to the homes in your portfolio. You will work closely with the current operations team (General Manager, Clinical Care Managers and Regional General Managers) to ensure that a high standard of a person-centred care is delivered, whilst meeting all legislative and professional standard requirements. You will be responsible for driving the best practice quality care through providing support to the homes, coaching and mentoring.
About The Role
- Provide quality care services and professional practice.
- People management and customer service.
- Occupational Health and Safety.
- Recruitment and training.
- Some travel required.
- Current AHPRA registration.
- Current police clearance.
- Minimum 4-8 years clinical experience.
- Experience in clinical management and leadership within residential aged care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits of the Role
- Flexible working hours during core business hours.
- Negotiable salary reflective of experience.
- Career within a large national company with room to develop further.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for apply now.
T 08 8100 4800
|Job title:||Clinical Care Specialist|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Regional SA - Adelaide Hills & Barossa, Regional South Australia, Australia|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||WorkPac Healthcare|