Prime Medical Placements are a leading recruiter within the health care industry. We are currently seeking an experienced and compassionate Residential Care Manager for a Permanent Full Time position for an immediate start. Our client is a leading Aged Care Provider in the Australian market that take a resident-centred approach.
This position provides leadership and coordination to a multi-disciplinary team to ensure holistic care is provided. This position is Full Time working Monday to Friday with some on-call hours which may be required.
Reporting to the Facility Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the assessment, documentation for ACFI, care plan reviews, admissions of new residents to the facility.
Experience & Attributes
- Experience as an Acting Care Manager or Care Manager would be preferred
- Aged Care Registered Nurse with AHPRA Registration
- Understanding of ACFI requirements
- Strong leadership and communication skills required
- Post Graduate qualifications desirable
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA Registration with no restrictions
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Influenza Vaccination Evidence
- Permanent Full Time opportunity
- Located 20 minutes from Adelaide, CBD
- Monday to Friday shifts with on-call work
- Very attractive salary
A career with us
Prime Medical Placements joined the WorkPac Group in March 2017. We recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. If you want to be part of a growing team wait no longer, apply now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.
Rania Khoury | Business Manager
08 8100 4800
Prime Medical Placements | WorkPac Heath & Social Care
|Job title:||Care Manager|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Regional SA - Adelaide Hills & Barossa, Regional South Australia, Australia|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||WorkPac Healthcare|