Assistant In Nursing - Aged Care
WorkPac Health and Social Care are a leading recruiter within the health care industry. We are currently seeking experienced Assistants in Nursing to fulfil agency shifts within aged care facilities. We have a variety of shifts on offer within the Brisbane area.
As an agency AIN for WorkPac Health and Social Care you will have the ability to work within aged care homes and facilities. The position is to provide professional, empathetic care and support to a variety of our key clients and support them with daily living and activities.
Experience & Attributes
- Minimum of 6 months in Australia as an AIN
- Hold a Certificate III in Aged Care or relevant field
- Work rights in Australia
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Must have own transport and drivers licence
- Certificate III in either Aged Care, Individual Support or Disability
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Current National Police Clearance
- Influenza Vaccination Evidence
- Attractive Agency Rates
- Agency shifts across Day, Afternoon and Night.
- Uniform and ID badge provided
A career with us
We recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you want to be part of a growing team wait no longer, Apply Now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.
07 3039 4506
WorkPac Heath & Social Care
|Job title:||Assistant In Nursing - Aged Care|
|Location:||Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane, Brisbane - Western Suburbs & Ipswich, South East QLD - Southern Suburbs & Logan, South East QLD, Brisbane - Northern Suburbs, Brisbane - Southern Suburbs & Logan, South East QLD - Western Suburbs & Ipswich, Australia|
|Industry:||Personal Care Worker|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||WorkPac Healthcare|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL