Assistant In Nursing
WorkPac Health & Social Care, we are a leading provider of recruitment services within the health care industry located in Brisbane. We are currently seeking experienced Assistant In Nursing (AIN) for a agency opportunities within Brisbane.
As an agency Assistant In Nursing (AIN) for WorkPac Health & Social Care, you will have the ability to work within our Aged Care and Hospital clients across Brisbane. You will provide professional, empathetic care and support to a variety of our key clients. You will be supported by our dedicated recruitment and allocations team and have the flexibility to tell us when you want to work through our app.
Experience & Attributes
- Minimum of 3 months paid experience as an Assistant In Nursing or Personal Carer in Australia
- Exceptional communication skills
- Great team player
- Able to work across all areas of Brisbane
- Aged Care and or Hospital experience
- Certificate III in Aged Care or 2nd Year Uni Student studying a Bachelor of Nursing
- National Police Clearance
- Current Influenza Vaccination
- Attractive rates on offer
- Online rostering system to pick your own shifts; you take control of your roster
- Free Uniform
WorkPac Health & Social Care we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you want to be part of a growing team wait no longer, Apply Now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.
E Jessie.Mandia @ workpac.com
T 07 3039 4500
|Job title:||Assistant In Nursing|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||WorkPac Healthcare|